Trade data is used to track the import and export of goods around the world. The data shows you exactly what the import-export business is dealing with.
Besides the B2B e-commerce platforms to help promote products (pull marketing), exporters can use trade data solutions to actively find suitable markets and partners (push marketing).
Using import and export data is a good way to acquire new customers (buyers) or easily identify reputable suppliers or learn about competitors.
Headlines 180 show you the benefits of trade data as follows:
What does global trade data help you with?
Import and Export Data gives you macro data on global trade transactions.
- Choose your target market: Armed with this data, you can decide where and when to sell.
- Track Competitor Import and Export Data: International trade data can tell you a lot about what your competitors are doing. Stay ahead of the competition by finding out who they’re working with and what they’re importing.
- Competitive insights: Understand your market share by seeing where your competitors source their goods, and the parties involved in shipping.
- Risk Analysis: Use our platform to analyze trade lanes or determine which companies have the riskiest supply chains.
- International sales: Whether you’re targeting buyers, suppliers, or service providers, data analytics makes it easy to identify the best sales prospects, learn more about your business their and contact.
- Create a list of potential suppliers: A list of potential customers built based on search terms, geographic areas, available information and dozens of other filterable options helps you to have a list of potential suppliers. Book function- fast.
- Monitor supplier activity: Set automatic alerts for your suppliers to gain insight into other business partners, their total capacity and capabilities.
What does trade data include?
Bill of lading data (or customs data) has valuable information about each import-export transaction in the world. A bill of lading includes many information, of which the main information includes:
- Name of importer and exporter
- Name of port, place of export, place of import
- HS code, product name
- Price, quantity
- Delivery date, arrival date of import…
You can perform market analysis based on the above parameters to find new customers, find new suppliers and get an overview of the markets in the world.
This import and export data will help your business reach new heights, bringing in countless potential customer markets and opportunities. Export data by year, port, product, HS code and many more options.
Who should use import and export data?
- Financial institutions: Banks and financial institutions have in-depth research reports and the actual situation and performance of customers and borrowers. Overview of their import and export data trading activities in Vietnam.
- Import-Export Company: we help them find real buyers and sellers for your products as well as give your business a better insight into your competitors and help prepare reports. Accurate industry analysis reports thanks to Vietnam import and export reports.
- Market research companies: market research companies use our Vietnam import and export reports to track the import and export activities of the companies involved.
- Logistics companies, logistics: logistics companies such as shipping lines, shipping lines, and tax agents, customs agents use Vietnam import and export data to find customers and get reports about port of departure, port of destination, exporting and importing countries, export tax, HS code.
The benefits of trade data
- Monitor the import and export situation and foreign trade transactions of competitors, know who the competitors’ customers are, and how they are transacting with prices and conditions.
- Finding 20% of products/customers/markets can give you 80% of profits.
- Check the HS code that your competitors are using, find the code with the lowest tax rate
- Find potential customers who are actually buying and selling
- Check out existing customers.
- Get an overview of the import and export markets in your industry in a snap, the perfect tool for business planning.
- Looking for new sources of products and raw materials to import
And many more apps…
What is import and export data used for?
Therefore, bill of lading data will help import-export businesses in the following aspects:
- Searching for potential and emerging customers
- Identify the best market and segment
- Create new customers
- Capture product trends quickly
- Save time on finding partners
- Make the right business decisions
- Reduce transaction risk by tracking real buyers/sellers.
Having an export database, we will get an overview of the import and export market such as information about partners or competitors, details of transaction output, prices, types of goods…
The effective use of import and export trade data also brings more benefits to the business and it helps you to identify where you need to aim, and which are the risks to avoid.
All historical import and export data is updated regularly. The import and export database at the customs office includes information such as:
- Name of importer and exporter
- Name of port of departure and port of destination
- Information on applying HS codes
- Detailed description of goods
- Price and quantity information….
Thereby, you can perform market analysis based on the above parameters to find new customers, or new suppliers and get an overview of all markets globally.
Where to buy trade data?
If you are interested in purchasing import and export data , please register using the form below for detailed demo information.