Start your new day in a positive way
A new year is a time to renew our commitment to our business and to working hard at being our best selves. Here are the best quotes that can help you to begin your day in the right frame of mind.
- Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value. – Albert Einstein
- The only way to do great work is to love what you do. – Steve Jobs
- Genius is 1 percent inspiration and 99 percent perspiration. – Thomas Edison
- When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it. – Henry Ford
- Life is 10 percent what happens to me and 90 percent how I react to it.
– Charles Swindoll
- No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. – Eleanor Roosevelt
- The most difficult thing is the decision to act; the rest is merely tenacity. – Amelia Earhart
- Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant. – Robert Louis Stevenson
- If you want to lift yourself up, lift up someone else. – Booker T. Washington
- When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us. – Helen Keller
- What we achieve inwardly will change outer reality. – Plutarch
- A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new. – Albert Einstein
- Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck. – Dalai Lama
- My why will define my how. Let your why be your guide. – Rhett Power
- It is not what happens to you that matters, but what you do about it that makes the difference. – Rhett Power
- Success is not final; failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts. – Winston Churchill
- Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it.
– Henry David Thoreau
- Stop chasing the money and start chasing the passion. – Tony Hsieh
- Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.
– Winston Churchill
- Fall seven times and stand up eight. –Japanese proverb
- The glow of one warm thought is to me worth more than money. – Thomas Jefferson
- In a gentle way, you can shake the world. – Mahatma Gandhi
- Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened. – Dr. Seuss
- Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony. – Mahatma Gandhi
- Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions. – Dalai Lama
- Tension is who you think you should be, relaxation is who you are. – Chinese proverb
- If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion. – Dalai Lama
- Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get.
– Dale Carnegie
- In the midst of movement and chaos, keep stillness inside of you. – Deepak Chopra
- In our daily lives, we must see that it is not happiness that makes us grateful, but the gratefulness that makes us happy. – Albert Clarke